Is this Lyme or not?! Plz plz help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

above is all the daily symptoms that I have been experiencing since august 6th. august 1st i got a bite that spread on leg. I TRULY believe i have lyme and i had a postive elisa plus only one marker on western blot. i feel i am dying. seen 6 doctors and nobody will listen to me. what do you think?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

if you passed the elisa and you have all the clinical symptoms of lyme then you should be treated, the western blot fluctuates, I had more bands as time went on and the more aggressively i was treated.. its criminal you haven't been treated with all the admittance of how rubbish the testing is, even so you did have some evidence of lyme when testing and clinical symptoms yet you still weren't treated. . . this is so utterly wrong. You need to stop wasting time and be seen by a proper lyme doctor while you are still in the early stages of lyme. General doctors wont help with this, every day you waste with not seeing the correct doctor you risk 'chronic lyme' . contact ilads they can help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.