Is this MC? I really need help

Posted , 2 users are following.

i couldn't get the video to load but i noticed a pimple on my penis in october/november and i didnt think anything of it so i popped it. i was putting benzoyl peroxide on it and i thought it went away. now i notice that theres a small crater where it was and seems to be forming back slowly. i went to my doctor and he said that it didnt look like anything and gave me mupirocin oitment. i was stupid because i popped it before i went to the doctor. A day or 2 ago i noticed a pimple near my pubic area but it didnt look like the one i had on my penis so i put both oitments on it. And today i see another pimple on my inner thigh that seemed to just come out of nowhere. i also feel something under my butt but i cant see it. Can someone please tell me what you think this is? the two pictures are from the pubic area and thigh.

imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.