Is this molluscum? Please help!! :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone! i have this spots for about two weeks, thought it was ingrown hair but im fricking out and just read about molluscum, i think it looks like it, what do you think? i have no symptoms, no itching or pain, ive noticed about em while having a shower... please answer 😦

(im sorry about the hair, im scared of shaving right now)

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

Yes it does in these pictures. Start getting them frozen off when you can. I hope you can clear it up quickly.

• Edited

They definitely are MCs. You can see dimples or white pearl looking like in the middle of the bumps. Don't shave. Shaving will spread them like wild fire. Check with Dermatologist. They would burn them off if not, the apply Apple Cider Vinegar.

• Posted

@anrique43244 thanks. ive been reading your comments in other posts, how do you ended with your MCs? how did you apply ACV and how many times? thank you so much

• Posted

Dani,

Hope you already cure all the MCs. Sorry i've been away. Not sure if you're still need the info. Let me know!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.