Is this Montgomery's tubercles???

Posted , 4 users are following.

imagePlease help me! Im terrified. I haven't had sexual intercourse, but I missed my period and now I see this on my breasts. Is this one of early signs of pregnancy???image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Also, if it is Montgomery's tubercles, could they be caused by stress or PMS?

• Posted

I sense how very upset, and worried you are about your problem....firstly..to completely stop your worry, about pregnancy....get your self a pregnancy test kit..from the pharmacy ...and follow the instructions....do the test.....then you will know ....for sure....that is not the cause......for sure!!.....there are quite a few things....which can cause the breasts to.alter in appearance.....so please do not continue to.worry.....make an appointment with the nurse at your Dr,s surgery.......she will examine you....and then explain....why you are getting your problem.....and how it canbe treated......please do not continue to worry...take the simple steps...to finding out what is happening ....the nurse will help you...and not pass the in formation on to.anyone else.....and the sooner you see her...and get a true answer ...the sooner you will.feel better....

• Posted

Dear Monica, I see you are still worried about the possibility of a pregnancy.

Even though I do not believe that you are pregnant (based on your story) I would suggest to get that home pregnancy test from any pharmacy, just for your own peace of mind.

About your picture, yes, that could be Montgomery's tubercles, but that doesn't mean that you are pregnant.

So, get that pregnancy test and you'll know for sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.