is this more serious than i thought?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i want to make sure these are not related and are not staph or meningitis

background info: i always have scabs and cuts somewhere on my legs, my dad died of necrotizing fasciitis, and a cold is going around in my house

i went swimming in a big lake yesterday and my leg has been hurrting and my foothas felt warm and painful all day

i was suddenly dizzy later before bed but i assumed i was just tired

when i woke up, my head hurt a bit and my leg still hurts. i have a bad sore throat that progressed all day and on and off pressure on my chest and trouble breathing but i have asthma so it may be humidity

it is hardto swallow food and painful to eat. i am also a bit nauseous and my appetite is gone

there have been bumps on my leg but it may be follicles or goosebumps that are recent or something

i am having neck pain and i can move it but it hurts a lot

is it just a flu or something?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.