Is this my appendix, or am I going insane?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, any input or help would be beyond helpful because I’m literally losing my mind. 

Everything started out about 10 days ago with a minor weird sensation in my stomach. Kinda felt like a full off feeling like I worked out to hard. This accompanied odd bowl movements & no pain.  Two days past & I decided to go to a small clinic as I felt the odd sensation move to my right hip. I almost instantly knew it was something to do with my appendix. I got the okay. So I continued on with school & work but felt off. Later that week I was in the er I got a cat scan blood work ultrasound urin everything came back fine! So I moved on with this odd stomach sensation. Felt like a ball was in my stomach a fullness or something just very uncomfortable. By this point I didn’t want to eat. So the next day I went back to the er & they did the same tests blood cat scan physical test told me I had 50% of appendicitis symptoms. I got the results back & they said I was fine & it was anxiety. So I graduated from school on that Friday I felt awful stomach was upset I thought i was going to pass out when I walked across the stage but I got through it. So I thought it was nerves but I broke down that day literally freaked out started running around yelling & crying saying that there was something wrong with my appendix. I was constipated my stomach felt weird the ball feeling & now sharp right side pains on & off. Again I’m thinking appendix so I freak out all weekend had chills no fever no vomiting no nausea just weird sharp pains randomly & odd bowl movements no appetite etc.  I go back to the er on Sunday night day (9) I get a cat scan blood work physical test, GI cocktail whatever that nasty thing is. & they tell me it’s because of alcohol intake & that my appendix is fine. So finally I start to think okay maybe they are right maybe it’s in my head. But now everything is full force I’m not sleeping well I have on & off sharp right side pains that last sometimes a full hour.  this weird sensation in my belly button that feels like somethings poking  out of it, the ball feeling in my right side kinda feels like trapped air & this nagging hip feeling like I pulled someting. Now am I losing it?is this something that I’m making up? Could all of this be me? Or could this be something serious??  I’m having mental break downs through out the day & night cry & freaking out & googling like an idiot about the possible causes, everything I mean EVERYTHING comes back as my appendix. PS sorry for the book but I really needed to get this off my chest & mind cause I feel hopeless. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

U need to go to a different er
    • Posted

I’ve been to two different er’s though & they say I’m crazy & it’s all in my head I just know something isn’t right even my family is thinking I’m over exaggerating & obsessed with the fact it’s my appendix wouldn’t I have died by now? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.