Is this normal?

Posted , 3 users are following.

so my hair is below bra length and it falls out alot. my family and friends complain that my hair is all over the floors inside and outside, bathroom floor, shower, peoples cars, my bed, my bedroom floor, bfs bed. everywhere!

i always assumed it was kind of normal but i dont see anyone else leaving hairs everywhere they go?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi julie ive been losing my hair now for a few years i get bald patch.s some times they grow back but ive also noticed that my hair is getting thinner theres not a lot we can do about this try not to be to harsh on your like tying it back using hair dryers etc i have found its good to use baby shampoo and bodyshop coconut oil for your hair just massage it in to your scalp at night it helps to condition the scalp but do try not to worry as your hair may grow back i do hope this is helpfull im always here if you need a chat as my hair has been falling out since i was 26 im now 53

• Posted

Hi Julie, people do shed about 100 hairs a day. Maybe yours is just noticeable because it's so long and probably dark. If you use heat products like curling or straightening irons that can break off your hairs too.

If you don't notice any obvious thinning on your head I wouldn't worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.