Is this normal?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. Good day everyone! Please enlighten me what is this., and.. is this normal? It looks clear, but it doesnt hurt or itchy, anything. Is it genital warts or ppp? Thank you so much.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I hope someone will answer

• Posted

looks like perly penile papules, they are harmless nothing to worry about

• Posted

Hi yeah no worries they are Tyson glands or spots completely normal

• Posted

I have the same thing, well a little more than you. I've had them way before making sexual contact. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about

• Posted

yes this is normal, it is called tyson glands. it could be several of them in the frenulum. no worries, this is completely normal anatomical variation of the penis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.