Is this normal?

Posted , 7 users are following.

i have a "growth" at the entrance to my vagina which if stretched disappears.

i thought it was GWs so have been using aldara and waritcon but its made no difference and im now wondering if damaged the skin using this cream.image this is the only lump i have. would you be able to stretch out warts? or could this be a growth from potential trauma in that area?

its not painful or itchy and wouldnt knows it there unless you looked

thanks

imageimage

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Looks normal, not sure what "growth" you're talking about.

• Edited

all looks normal to me. warts don't typically "stretch out"

• Posted

@john88875 see at the bottom of the labia on the left? but if i stretch the skin is completely dissappears so its almost like an extra bit of skin there

• Edited

What prompted you to apply Aldara? It does not look like a wart. Did it look different before you treated it ? BTW that medication is very strong and can cause severe side effects .

• Posted

no its always looked liked that. a previous partner had warts so i was worried it was one. aldara didnt do anything to it but heard it wasnt very good for flat warts anyway. i just got extremely sore after using it

• Posted

@kelly30502 you dont think this is a wart then? image

• Posted

i dont think so IMO, it looks more like just a fold of skin. The fact you can stretch it and nearly disappears has me convinced that it is not a wart. How long have you had it and how long have you been treating it ?

• Posted

yeah when i stretch it it goes so it is almost like a bit of extra skin. i think ive had it a few months now, but i wonder if i had a tear there and its "over compensated" as such and created an extra bit of skin. well ive been using aldara on it for a few months and nothings changed, its just made the skin around it have blisters occasionaly which then clear when i stop using the cream.

• Edited

Yes Aldara will do that specially in sensitive area. I dont think there is nothing to worry about unless you see a change in the area. Monitor the area and if you want peace of mind make an Apt with your Doc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.