Is this normal discharge or yeast?

Posted , 4 users are following.

could this normal discharge , doe not have any smell and 6 days before period. image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

it can be a yeast infection ....are your periods about to come ??

• Posted

yes! i ve read that could be normal before period. is it true?

• Posted

it looks like a yeast infection but discharge gets thick and white when my periods are about to come ..wait for your periods and check if it clears up after that

• Posted

now i do! i had burning at first and now also some itchiness but mostly burning.

• Posted

you have a yeast infection ..mostly ... get it treated because if left untreated it gets tricky and keep coming again and again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.