Is this normal?? I’ve had this for months now.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am experiencing itching and small tiny cuts that hurt when i pee around the time my period comes. i also experience itchiness but it comes and goes, i also have discharge that is white and thick, its also been like this for months. imageimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

A thick white discharge with itching may be a fungal infection. Get some Canesten from the pharmacy/chemist. It is a red box with a vaginal tablet that you insert as high as possible in the vagina and also a cream that you use on the vulva. Use all the cream. If you can also get the oral Canesten to take at the same time as the vaginal tablet, that is a very good treatment. If it doesnt improve you need to see your doctor so that a swab can be taken.

• Posted

I had trich which had similar symptoms

• Posted

neither did i, i only had the itch and discharge and everyone was telling me it was thrush, i told my doctor id treated myself multiple times and they finally swabbed for other things.. its worth getting full screening too, even to just put your mind at rest

• Posted

if i have something how do i tell my boyfriend? i had sex with someone 5 months ago before we started dating... also how much did a full screening cost?

• Posted

because if i have it, im sure he does too... but he hasn't had any symptoms not has he said anything about an std/sti.

• Posted

if it is trich men tend not to get symptoms so you could probably get away with not telling him. but ideally he would need medication too so you dont get it back off him.. i got it off a man who didnt know he had it! im in the uk so it was free for me, not sure where you are based but id hope it wouldnt be too much.. i have seen the test on ebay too maybe thats worth thinking about? i was so itchy with it some days i just wanted to cry, it was hard to sleep and work..

the thrush treatment is a great place to start with you saying its near your period though

• Posted

hi Ellie, when you had trich did you experience peliv pain and cramps?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.