Is this normal? Or possible prolapse

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have given birth vaginally 3x. Recently gave birth to my 3rd. i'm 10 weeks pp. This is the first time ive ever experienced this. i sometimes get a heavy/tampon feeling down there only when im on my period. other than that i do not have any pain or no problems going to the bathroom.

my ob wrote it off as normal and just swelling. i will get a second opinion. my ob wrote it off as normal and just swelling. i will get a second opinion.

image image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

I agree it does look swollen. Could be a mild cystocele or maybe a cyst there. But it looks overall swollen which mimics prolapse. You have loss of rugae which is inflammation and can be from low estrogen. I'm having a similar issue pp. The 2nd pic looks normal apart from that little bump. Could be nothing or a cyst? The first photo looks swollen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.