Is this on my skin anything to worry about with pics please help me!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys I'm new here this is my first post and im in despair please no lectures on what im about to tell you just advice please. I recently started taking melanotan 2 the tanning peptide that you inject to boost your body's tanning ability. Cut a long story short it's blackened some moles and darkened freckles I see this is very common when I search message boards online. It brings out a lot of pigment in your skin you don't realise you have like very light moles/freckles etc. I have noticed this lump forming on my back only very small I think it could just be a mole filling with the peptide I have been touching it and pressing it the last few days to get a good feel for any sinister changes hopefully a dermatologist will see this thread and give me some advice I would be forever grateful thank you very much.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I really can't figure out how to post pictures
    • Posted

Click on the top-right icon above  the text area.
    • Posted

Still can't figure it out I'm using a smartphone
  • Posted

I think I would check it with your doctor, at least then you will not have to worry about it which you will, as long as you don't know if there is a problem or not. I think I would stop using melanotan II if you have not already. Any change in moles should be checked.
  • Posted

I have just been reading reports about Melanotan II and, I would never ever use it.

I would suggest that you stop using it immediately and consult your GP as soon as possible.

Are you in the UK?

• Posted

Don't believe everything you read, melanotan 2 has been around for over a decade millions of people take it worldwide and nobody has ever died directly from taking it, coincidence? I think not.
    • Posted

You seemed concerned in your original post.  If you are concerned, then go to your GP and ask for a Dermatology referral.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.