is this pearly papules?

Posted , 4 users are following.

[color=#212121]Hi there!

?A week ago I saw these little white balls on my penis. Can they be pearly papules? I'm not circumcised, [/color]=16pxand I always have sex only with my GF.

Thanks, people!

Regards!

NOTE: uncensored photos.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Everything looks fine to me. Please be reassured.
    • Posted

Thank you, Pepasan. I'll go to the urologist the next week. I think that circumcision is recommended for better hygiene.

Regards, Mr!

• Posted

I'm very against circumcision. I fear you'll regret the loss of sensation, Research it well. It won't solve your problem in my opinion.

• Posted

Yes, these are ppp. I'm a urologist in training and I've had these ever since I was a child .

I have lost my ability to have kids, lost a testicle and 7 other problems due to my circumcision, which even at my age are still symptomatic. Despite what everyone tells you about it being more hygienic it is not entirely true. You only clean with water on your foreskin but when circumcised it is harder to tell if you have a health issue and it may mask it entirely. For example, if you had a yeast infection you'd just feel the symptoms and your doctor would have several guesses at what it may be but can't entirely tell- when you have a foreskin it is easily told what it is. On top of that you cannot get back your foreskin so any sensations that you may lose you cannot get back. After circumcision you start to callus to protect yourself called keratinization. This is a very wrinkled texture on the surface on your glans. The foreskin also goes over your glans Ang slightly increases your girth while having sex , which help target the g-spot. Aside from all these negatives the surgery is also very expensive and VERY painful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.