Is this product safe to eat for coeliacs?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, i have coelicas disease so i am womdering if any of you know if milkybar giant white buttons are safe to eat? . I have looked on the ingredients anyways but i want to still be sure. Thanks.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You might find it helpful to join CoeliacUK. This organisation maintains a database of suitable foods for those suffering from the disease.
    • Posted

You have to sign up to the membership on there to post, just want an answer. Thanks anyways.
    • Posted

Hey just checked nestle website and they do not contain gluten or wheat so fine to eat smile
    • Posted

No worries enjoy! Always good to check but generally you will be ok as long as it's not wafer or biscuit based smile but sometimes they can have so good to check ingredients

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.