Is this ptosis?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

For most of my teen age years I was sort of aware I had some sort of imbalance in my eyes. Its always been hard to characterize and I still dont know what in particular it is. One eye (pictured left) seems to be smaller than the other in appearance, but the muscles in the eyebrow above also always feel tighter, twitched sort of. I try my best to control this but end up looking worse when consciously trying to correct it. It creates a droopy appearance on that side of my face and causes a lot of obvious self esteem issues. I've tried to research what it could be but nothing I've read about seems correct.

Is anyone able to give an idea?

I'm currently 24.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.