Is this really anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

Been feeling really unwell for weeks now chronic constant pain pretty much everywhere so scared it could be something serious doesn't anyone else have constant pain and feel unwell with anxiety

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

For me, I have pain like in my muscles. It feels as if they're really tight and it makes it sore. It is sometimes a quick sharp pain. Is that what you are feeling?
  • Posted

I have general unwell feeling, some part of every day I feel really unwell but then it passes, but today the feeling has been with me all day, 
    • Posted

Yes, that feeling of being unwell is from anxiety. I get it almost everyday. Sometimes it lasts longer than others. Google anxiety and flu like symptoms.
    • Posted

I have constant pain n hypochondria from anxiety! Most times people post about dizziness or fatigue but hardly about pain. So it makes me feel better knowing I'm not alone.
  • Posted

pain can manifest anywhere and it is probably your body stating it needs a rest. It can also point to illnesses but for that diagnosis you will need a Drs opinion.

Synapses pass pain along nerve pathways so if it is everywhere maybe the synaptic response needs looking at biochemically.

richard

• Posted

Hi together.

I would like to ask you whether you have the same or similar problem like I do. First off sorry if my english is not good enough, I am Czech. Been on meds (Cipralex and Mirtazapine) since January. It really helps me with anxiety and sleeping. Also I can eat pretty well. What persists is that horrible flu like or malaise feeling. Simply the feeling like you are coming down with a flu or cold. It is there every single day. It is worse in the morning ... during afternoon it gets better but does not completely disappear. Thank you for your posts!

• Posted

I feel the worst in the mornings feel bloated n sick at the same time I've had a runny nose for weeks headaches back and chest pain stomach pain rib pain joint pain all blood test are fine so it's a mystery but still can't except it's anxiety hate it so much 
  • Posted

When I get chest pain it spread to my back n it's a really intense aching and sometimes sharp pains and the unwell feeling is like extreme fatigue tiredness heavy eyes feeling like just gunna drop dead there and then and feel really sick 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.