Is this really the cause of my symptoms ?!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been really unwell for 4 months now. My main symptoms and intial symptoms were severe nausea, loss of appetite and odd leg throbbing / -aching especially upon waking up. I then had 4 episodes of severe and I mean severe chest pain and an ultrasound showed cholecystitis and small stones. I'm not waiting for surgery to remove my gallbladder. I just don't see how that can be the source of all my symptoms. And scared it's just a red herring or coincidental find and I really want to feel better. Any one been through this and found it was the gallbladder all along. And felt better after surgery. I just don't get how I don't get pain all the time but I'm almost always feeling sick, have throbbing legs and I throw up most mornings yellow bile. Please help

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have the same problem of nausea but no pain. I suffer from lot of gut problems like diarrhoea. Nausea last the whole day just comes and go. Not hungry at all and lost weight. I have no inflammed gall bladder but lot of stones bigger than 3 cm.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.