Is this scabies!?

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Brutally itchy all over my body and my partner is also brutally itchy. Can't sleep and worse at night....Itching all over even areas with no rash. The bad photo attached actually isn't itchy at all, it is the top of my arms, biceps, waist, thighs, etc. that are itchy the worst.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What i know is that it cannot be iside your hands...i had it all over my body except face,scalp and inside my hands...it can arround your fingers..i would recommend to contact dermatologist asap...stop predicting before it get worse...,

• Posted

Hi John,

I know you had this discussion 8 months ago. I was wondering if you had  rid yourself of this nasty mite?

I have just been diagnosed with scabies, and is looking for people who could give me some insight as to how long this lasts.  I saw your pictures and the response from DX009.

I have this on the back, palms and inside the fingers on my hands, (pics attached) and arms, back, legs, everywhere. I was wondering if you used any particular remedy to get rid of yours.Please let me know how long it took to get rid of as well, as I am so much pain with the little buggers.

I look forward to your response or anyone else lucky to rid themselves of this ITCHY ITCHY mite.

thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.