Is this scabies?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I found a line of marks (tiny bumps) on my inner elbow. It doesn't itch that much but I have noticed that I got an urge to itch my leg and back during last night. Can you please see this picture and let me know if this looks like scabies?

Thanks for your time.

imageimageimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Just an update that this specific area in the pictures doesn't itch. But in general I get an urge to itch in the night (my legs and back), but not too much. I do not see any red bumps on my back or legs

• Posted

hello just checking to follow up and see if you have any further clarity?

if it is scabies you want to treat it right away and DO NOT wait.

are you still having itching with more red bite areas developing?

my partner and I have gone through quite a lot the last 2 years with scabies.

We believe we are having good success now getting to 100% scabies free.

this is not something you want to mess around with if it is scabies!!

unfortunately you may be misdiagnosed or get the runaround with doctors urgent care even dermatologists that are not well informed.

if you do find a good doctor who can prescribe proper medications you will be very fortunate.

wishing you good success

ggüey

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.