Is this scabies

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys im new here, Ive been dealing with a horrible itch in all the right areas that suggest what I have is scabies. However my doctor doesnt seem to think I have after going to her for 4 months. Despite this Ive used scabies Permethrin cream 6 times and this still hasnt worked. I suffer from lack of sleep due to this, your help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Although the area is characteristic, I'm not so sure that this is scabies. I think that after so much time, you would have more apparent sores.

Wouldn't you have some topical or food allergies?

Since I am not a doctor, the only thing I can do is speculate.

In any case, you could see another doctor to get a second opinion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.