Is this sciatica?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So a few months back, I was shopping and suddenly felt like a bee sting kind of pain in my butt cheek. It was there for a minute and went away. Again on the same day, an hour later, i was at another store and I felt the same pain, this time about 30 sec or so. Went home, did not bother about it at the time, but noticed some red color lump on the same butt cheek. But did not care to have a closer look thinking it was a pimple or something. After few days i started to wonder if it was really some nerve pain or was i attacked by a needle or something. Did any of you have a similar experience?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Classic sciatic pain starts in the lower back or butt and runs down one leg...

Sciatica

See if anything in the link helps...

• Posted

yes..it might be sciatica. I have lower backpain and it was extended to my hips. I suffered over 3 years initially i went for Chiro that was helpful but you know it is costly on regular basis. i will not recommend you for any medicine. it is harmful as well as not having impact.

generally our pain are related to spine disturbance.

Try exercise that Target spin realignment, it helped me, hopefully will help you too.

• Posted

so when you get this pain, how long will it last? mine just lasted for a minute and gone. It felt as if i was poked with something sharp.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.