Is This Site Slow

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am having great difficulty with this site.  I type in words and they come out all wrong.  Longer I am on here worse it gets.  Had computer looked at, but I thin fault is with this site.

Anybody else find this?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yes I do! And then it takes forever to delete!
    • Posted

Thanks Alison.  I have to come out of site and go back later and hope it is better.  Just had problem with this message.  I am relieved to know it is not me who is the problem or my computer. 
  • Posted

Hi again Anne

Well there you go ..... I typed a long answer to you, opened another internet tab, came back to finish it off and my reply disappeared grrrrr.

I use my iPad mostly and find this site real slow.  When I type, the letters appear delayed and catch up when I've finished.  Often replies disappear (as did this earlier one).  If I put one of those smiley faces on, then it won't let me type any more or do anything. eek

I've just checked on my computer and find it's even slower!

• Posted

I am glad it is not just me.  I was thinking it was.  I don't have an ipad only a laptop.   is so frustrating.  Thanks for replying.
    • Posted

And I've seen this discussion has also been tagged onto the bottom of another discussion that we've answered too.

Gremlins!

• Posted

Hello, I ve managed to log on today.. Sometimes it will not except my password!!
  • Posted

Hello Anne, i have had problems also, it can be very slow, had similar problems to Katecogs where letters dissapear etc. It was really bad yesterday on here. It's not you or your computer.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Thanks Elizabeth.  At least we know when message is garbled it is not our fault.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.