Is this skin tag or something else inside of my labia

Posted , 5 users are following.

plz help me out...i had unprotected sex in middle of feb...everything was fine ..but latter i had oral sex with same person in the end of feb...but after receiving oral ...2 days later i felt iching and burning in my vagina ...then i went to my family doc ..she said it is a server yeast infection ...and she prescribed me medicines ...bcoz i am unmarried so she(family gync) wasnt not bothered abt any sti ...after treatment most of the fungal gone ...but its not completely gone ..and now its been 2 months i am struggling with this infection bcoz its not going completely...now i am worried tht may be it is not a yeast infection ..bcoz i found some bumbs/image warts at inside of labia ..i have no idea what are they ...i cant go for a chkup bcoz of lockdown...in my area its completely sealed ..so i dont understand what to do...i have white-watery sticky discharge also ..no smell ..iching is present...and sometimes vaginal pain ...i have backache ..and abdominal pain also ...either i am feeling tooo anxious or it is actually some prob there

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

he might have gave u herpes!! omg 😦

• Posted

he said he is clean ...and he has no symptoms of any sti....he is married that too from 8 years ...he and his wife is perfectly fine ..they have kids also...and everything is fine with him.and his family...so i don't understand if someone doesn't have anything then how could he pass it to me ...i am just assuming that ..rest i dont know much abt sti infections...i am really sacred...bcoz i cant go out for chk up 😔 plz someone help me out

• Edited

Urgent Care is still open for the public get a test done and sometimes u can have STI and dont even know u have it but request for a PCR u will get results the same day he probably had cold sore on his lips

• Posted

thanks ... I really appreciate your concern...but in my area only medical emergency patients are allowed to go for chk up ..and i cant make a req for pcr ...i live with my parents and i cant tell them abt all this ..and that guy he said he nvr ever had any kind of sore on his lips ...and if he is infected with any kind of infection then his wife should also gt infected...yes i agree sometimes the person also dont know he has sti but 8-10 years ..long time ..both of them dont have any symptoms ..i am really confused..as soon as i can go for chk up ..i will do that..but till then i feel like hell..and i guess anyhow I am trying to convince myself that i dont have any sti 😐

• Posted

yes you are rite ...i have sti ...i found it what it is...i have cervicitis...doc did ultrasound ....no swab test nthg...doc gave me some medicines...i hope i will be fine

• Edited

maybe its an allergic reaction. i hope ur okay❤

• Edited

i really hope so ... thanks 🥰..i hopr these are some fordyce cyst or any other kind of cyst... anything else other then herps or hpv ... fingers crossed 🤞

• Edited

i found it what it is...i have cervicitis...doc did ultrasound ....no swab test nthg...my doc gave me some medicines...i hope i will be fine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.