Is this STD/STI?

Posted ,

a couple of months ago my penis tip color changed and tiny pimples appeared and my shaft has these dots on them

but it doesn't hurt and its not itchy or anything

i am starting to worry so please guys let me know if you think its and STD/STI or anything serious

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Edited

Dear m,

Nothing to worry about- they are just prominent skin glands, not a sign of infection.

Adhari

• Posted

thanks a lot for your reply

this means so much to me

do you know what caused it or how to get rid of it?

• Posted

also what about the penis tip change in color and tiny pimples

thanks a lot again for your help

• Posted

These lumps are bumps tend to become more noticeable during adolescence, as they are hormonally driven by a surge in testosterone as you enter adulthood.

How old are you?

• Posted

i am 31 years old

and here's a more clear picture on the penis tip as i still feel a bit concerned

also if its nothing serious is there a way to make it go away?

• Edited

For the glans, you could try moisturisers like Aveeno, E45 or Diprobase after showering/bathing.

• Posted

thank you so much i am very grateful for your support

so the tip of penis after the second pic with better quality is not STD?

• Posted

im not in adolescenes im 31 so should i be worried about whats on the tip of my penis?

• Posted

im not in adolescenes im 31 so should i be worried about whats on the tip of my penis?

the picture n the comments is more clear than the first 2 pics

• Posted

OK- apologies. Are you worried about the lumpy bumpy appearances?

• Posted

yes the small dots that are all over the head

is that normal?

• Edited

Yes, they are normal. Not an STD.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.