Is this Tinnitus?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello! Since maybe late February I've been experiencing a ear problem. It seems like my ear feels like it vibrates when its either a yell or a bark for about 3 seconds and goes away. I meant to go to the clinic but the with COVID around I rather not. I've been trying to think about what could have caused it. I searched up these pills I were taking called water pills because of my high blood pressure (148/95) and they are linked with tetanus. I've been doing little things to try to help turn it around (as I have for a while like drinking more water, fruits, exercise ect.) I try to wear headphones only when necessary. Something else I noticed is today, when I using a application I kept clicking a button and spammed it for like 5-7 times my ear would make a small vibration noise, maybe a second. Anyways, I'm afraid of working my summer job, construction, because of this. I do not know what to do. Will lowering my blood pressure help?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.