Is this usual?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i wish i'd never woken up! i've asked after weeks of not hearing off my counsellor, for assault, to receive a vile text off him. he has. said i can not contacf him between appointments despite what this counselling for. i disgusted but i need to know off people who have been assaulted is this usual? why can't i contact? i do when the nightmares get too much. i feel even worse than i did since i first knew him. please help i am sat here in tears.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi this is a quick update, i parted company with my counsellor, i have felt all range of emotions since. i am now going get the support i need as i will be seeing an assault counselling service in the city who deal with this continually. hopefully i'll be ok. i just hope i can reach out and ask for support if it gets too much.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.