Is this vp a yeast infection or warts?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been so worried about these bumps in my vagina entrance I have been to planned parent hood and they arnt doing pap smears due to covid they treated me for a yeast infection but I had took a monistat vaginal pill and had cream coming out so my results didnt read anything when they swabbed me. I have been freaking out so bad then I went to an urgent care clinic and they told me they could be skin tags they didn't look like warts but they didn't do a pap smear because of covid they treated me for Bacterial Vaganosis when they swabbed me I guess I was clear of the yeast infection I am really worried and have been very depressed about this and very embarrassed by it I just want someone to give me a little advice here I am so confused

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

what symptoms do you have now? regarding your discharge, abdominal pain, itchiness, pain, redness/irritation, does it hurt when you pee . they look like normal skin tags / VP but if you have other symptoms that could be worth noting.

• Posted

I had itchiness and discharge but it was due to a yeast infection after I took the yeast infection monistat and fluconazole it stopped I then went to another doctor they told me I had bv but bv gives you a yeast infection so now I have to wait until I'm done taking this medication to take the yeast infection medication again

• Edited

how long have you had the bumps? did they appear after sex, when did you last have unprotected sex

• Edited

what symptoms did you get with bv?

• Edited

discharge girl I would highly recommend tea tree oil it fights fungus and I have been putting it inside of me seems like its killing it off let me know if it works for u

• Posted

i'm currently dealing with the exact same symptoms, did you end up finding out what it is? i'm honestly freaking out right now haha

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.