Is This VP, Genital Warts, Or HPV... HELP ME

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have whatever this is its normally comes and goes but this time around its been active for about 2 whole weeks it itches so badly and im not sure what to do.. do anyone may have any idea what this before i go to the doctor!

imageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi, it's more than likely bv or yeast. does the white discharge smell fishy? if so could be bv... if it gets white and chunky or thick and doesn't really smell but itches bad its probably yeast.

• Posted

have you figured out what it was?

• Posted

no not quite yet but i think it's vestibular papillomatosis but its cleared up since this post but every now and then it gets a little itchy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.