Is this warts?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been to a GYNO and have been checked out...but i am paranoid...an continue freaking out out eveything i see down there. can someone tell me if they think this is warts? or anything harmful?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

imageimage

please anyone ....

• Posted

i have picked / messed with them an it they really look worse then they are... i have been to the doctor & talked with a nurse on here that says i dont have warts but every new place i see or feel i get scared an start thinking i have warts again. 😦

• Posted

They definitely are not warts. They look like little skin tag to me.

• Posted

thank u so much for your reply!!! i am going crazy, each new thing i see down there i freak out.

• Posted

I really dont think these look like warts either. Its good to be very aware of your body, we all have weird but normal things going on with our bodies that we dont notice until we are paranoid. I would just trust your doctors opinion. I also get very paranoid very easily. I just follow the advise to get annual check ups with my OBGYN and tested before/after new partners to ease my mind!

• Posted

thank you so much for your reply!! i never felt them until i saw them taking a pic, ive picked at them an made them worse. every little thing i am just freaking out... 😦

• Posted

does anyone think these may look like warts....still stressing 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.