Is this warts inside my vagina (pics)

Posted , 5 users are following.

im not sure what im experiencing right now, for the past month it is on and off painful urination, painful sex, weird feeling inside my vagina. im not sure what it could be? it is not chlamydia or gonnerehea for sure since i just got tested for those last week. .

can anyone please tell me what this looks like ? could it he HPV?image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

no. IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HPV. TO ME IT LOOKS NORMAL.. maybe you have vaginits (inflamation of the vagina) go to a gyneco

• Posted

Did you ever go to the DR. Is this your normal? I have a similar look in my area. I also got tested for stds. The doctor never said anything looked strange. but then again I never looked down there. So it could be normal. But now I am hyper Focused on everything in that area. probably just freaking out for no reason.

• Posted

Did you ever go to the DR. Is this your normal? I have a similar look in my area. I also got tested for stds. The doctor never said anything looked strange. but then again I never looked down there. So it could be normal. But now I am hyper Focused on everything in that area. probably just freaking out for no reason.

• Posted

its normal vagina theres not warts in the photo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.