is this warts or herpes?? plz help

Posted , 4 users are following.

the first picture is of what it looked like 4 days ago and the second one is today... i had dry sex w my now ex who cheated and got tested but everything came clean then i look down out of curiosity and see this... please help.. image

last time i got a yeast infection/BV i had a minor bump or two but it wasnt like this but jm thinking after i had dry sex then got a yeast infection it made it worse? cus they are rlly just on the spots the white discharge goes too. i have no bad smell, no pain or itching nothing..

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

are you sure theyve only appeared now or have you just been looking and seen them? they could be VP if theyre painless etc

• Edited

if you had std tests you should be all in the clear. did they cover herpes? it doesnt seem to be herpes with no pain/itching. what made you start looking down there/notice them?

• Posted

im waiting for my herpes results but they are almost gone now they just Appeared after having sex dry.. i think it was a yeast infection but no itching or burning or anything

• Posted

also the only discharge ive had is white creamy or chunky discharge

• Posted

also the only discharge ive had is white creamy or chunky discharge

• Posted

this is just now does it look like herpes??

• Posted

im honestly not sure, just try to relax your mind and wait for results

• Posted

edit: it wasnt herpes it was bv

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.