Is this what yeast infection looks like?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello, i had sex about a week ago with a new sex partner that i know from over the years, i just got out of a 8 year relationship and never slept with anyone else. but that changed and now itchy, red and swelling. discharge is watery-white also chunky white. no smell at all. i was also told from doctors few months ago that i have BV. but this time its a little more intense and its pretty swollen (but i has reduce swelling a bit), red and slight itching. there is No smell and no burning when peeing..! i will be going to get a std test done because google has made me believe this man gave me a STD image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It sounds like an infection that it not a problem but it will be if you do not sort it out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.