is this Withdrawal symptoms of Escitalopram??? How long I would have to suffer?.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone!

Feel blessed to be here and You guys are extremely helpful.

Here’s my story.

I was on 10mg Escitalopram for 1 years, started feeling better with no anxiety after 3 weeks of stating Escitalopram 10 mg but would suffer with horrible side effects like head ache all day, Nasal congestion, blurred vision and. I did my Pill check (DNA testing) and found out that Escitalopram is not suitable and considered as dangerous drug for possible many side effects. Dr advised me to tapper dose to zero and be off of it. Only if needed to go for suitable Anti-anxietydrug.

I started feeling all my symptoms go worst after week of not talking escitalopram. are these really side effects that worst after stopping and how long does it take normally to feel better again?

Heavy head

double vision

Shakes

Dizziness

ear ringing

numbness, tingling and weakness in my hand, legs

Back and neck pain

Dry mouth and dry and painful eyes

The list goes on! Any support or guidance would be appreciated 💕

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi there i joined this forum bc im going through the same thing . i had only been taking it for two months but the headache and brain fog were no joke. i weaned myself off (with help of doctor) and hope it goes away now on top of everything im convinced i have a brain tumor. trying to rationalize that this started when i took the drug is not convincing enough

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.