Is this worms?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I can't attach pictures. But I have strings in my stool, looks like fish poop which is a string (bad comparison but bare with me) I have so many health issues from the stomach to mental. Doctors can't find what is wrong with me! I looked into worm signs I have like everything on the list.... Not sure what to do! But back the question is that worms? I also get a lot of mucus and white spots that look like sesame seeds (sometimes). Sorry for TMI but I need some light in this...

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Is it a string or a worm? It should not be difficult to diferentiate. See the pictures of hook worm on google which may give some idea.Stool test may also help in identifying the problem.
  • Posted

Have you had a Liver function test to see if your liver is working properly . Have you had a colonoscopy to view the inside of your bowel?  Mucus and white spots are usually the signs that there is inflammation in the gut somewhere or that not enough bile is being produced for proper digestion.   A stool test would be helpful if worms are suspected.  

Are you already taking any sort of medication?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.