Is this yeast infection??

Posted , 2 users are following.

At the start of June I went to the clinic and comes out I had yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis. I got one single pill for yeast and 14 pills for bv i had to take for a week twice a day. I took this medication through my period the doctor told me it was okay. once i finished my period day 1 everything seemed okay but day 2 my discharge was green and smelled so i waited a few days before going back for a follow up. throughout those days everything seemed to start getting better i still went to the clinic and i was given metronidazole gel; I only used 2 out the 5tubes to treat BV and since then i havent seen no symptoms but i do have these white thick clumpy discharge which im guessing is yeast, but im not sure if this is yeast or BV.. also my vagina seems normal with clear/white(for me this is normal and regular how it should be) discharge but then is these thick clumpy discharge. is this yeast or Bv?imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hello it always came out bv but they only told me to change my intimate gel I'm scared because I've been with bby since I was 16 I'm 23 and it has never healed me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.