IS THIS YEAST? Please help. having anxiety attacks about it.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I had sex around mid November.

Penatration & Oral sex

My partner was clean and so was I

I got checked just to make sure and nothing came back.

I recently got a new dildo from amazon ( not a regular one a glass beaded one )

I used it

And i believe a few days later i started getting itchy down there i didnt think anything of it because i recently shaved

one day i looked down there and i see all this yellow and white stuff i cant describe the texture of it the pictures will..

I cant book any appointments with a gyno because of corona

i was thinking of taking monistat

this doesnt itch, it smells, and it doesnt burn

i tried to masturbate because i thought it was gone and my fingers couldnt fit (they always do) so i forced it ( being horny ) and i started bleeding!!!!

idk what this is but it needs to go away. i want to go back to normal.

please help !

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Taylor, it could very well be a yeast infection, it looks like what mine looks like when I get them. Try to limit using scented soaps and bath products, this can irritate the skin even more.

• Posted

Hii & Okay do you recommend not wearing underwear? Only when im home?

Also im doing boric acid medications i have noticed that all yeast is gone but my only concern is that my vagina hole isnt visible

when i insert inside of my vagina hole i feel large glands and its very tight.. is this another condition ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.