Is this yeast with bv?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I recently went to hospital and i had BV but i toke the medicine i was fine after a while. Didnt pay any mind. Had a new partner and then slowly THIS!! it itches bad my labia is swollen and tender. Theres like rub off discharge on my clit or when i Pull it back alittle. Also i sat down and tried to observe more of my vagina instantly watery milky discharge came out. Does this mean its building up in me? Its so much discharge coming out.imageimage

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

to me it looks like its bv, bv discharge tends to be more white and gray

• Edited

thats bv... please dont waste time on doctors that will give you antibiotics that will give you bv again.. use boric acid suppositories .. try to stabilize your ph down there, take supplements such as probiotics. a

• Posted

couldnt agree more with this comment! if you decide to use boric acid my suggestion would be to use and applicator !!! i saw that it helped me a lot more when I used an applicator rather then just my fingers! but if you dont have one, I suggest laying on you back, kinda like bridge position, lift yourself a bit, that way it opens yourself more and use your middle finger to get the boric acid pill as far as you can!! goodluck!! i hope you can work this out!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.