ischemia

Posted , 1 user is following.

My Father had triple Heart Surgery done almost 2 and half year Ago. he is living his normal life, blood pressure all fine. Last week Clinic call him for yearly regular stress test. they found ECG abnormal and told us Ecg not same as last year. they sent him for another location for Stress test and for CT scan and other heart imaging process . today family doctor told us report said heart is not getting enough blood. But my father had no any symptoms like chest pain or shortness of breath, his first stress test treadmill run time was 8.56 minutes and he not feel any chest pain. or any discomfort . family doctor refer him to his cardiologist . My question is how possible blockage again in arteries after two year of heart bypass.. he is non smoker no drinker, he does exercise every day . if there is blockage then what is treatment ?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.