isit just me??

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well I've got anxiety generalised and health does anybody get these symptoms? Back ache upper and lower back and weird feelings In the troat not painful

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I get back pain and a heavy tight chest which then goes to my throat its not sore its just tight
    • Posted

Well Ive had ecgs blood tests ct scans, camera down my throat and all are clear, so they reckon its anxiety.

There are 100's of symptoms related to anxiety, Ive had depression for years but the anxiety is new, I went to a and e twice when it forst started but everything was clean was sure I was having a heart attack and Ive got to say a and e doctors are not very sympathetic to mental illness!!!!

• Posted

It's awful I get loads of symptoms these are new though the back pain and weird throat sensations sad I've been a&e had ecgs I've also had loads of blood tests when I was pregnant 6 month ago
    • Posted

Until I came onto forums like this and heard other peoples stories, thats when I accepted it was anxiety before that I was certain something was wrong, it really is a nasy conditionbiggrin
  • Posted

it is very common for us that suffer from severe anxiety to have tense muscles especially in our backs, that is where the most muscles are.  Learn stretches to stretch the muscles in your back.  Or purchase a back massager. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.