Isla soap stick

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have ordered isla soap stick, as I am getting desperate to get rid of the odour. When I ordered, it said I would receive an email, but I didn't get anything. does anyone know if this is normal?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i want to purchase but dont know which site. where did you purchase yours please

• Posted

its the main isla soap stick website, not from amazon or anything.

• Posted

you know they monitor what you say on here which its stupid we trying to get help from other people its like they dont want us to give certain information! like we cant find other ways to communicate!

• Posted

I ordered mine from the main website, I used my credit card to pay and gave my email address and phone number, but still haven't received any confirmation.

yes I have had my messages deleted by moderators a few times, not sure what it is that makes them do it. seems silly.

• Posted

hi ive ordered mine from main isla soap stick website and i got my tracking number today. it says its coming from indonesia, is this correct? i just thought it was from australia.

thx , hope to hear from u soon. i just want to make sure i got the right one

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.