isla soap stick the cure???

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey guys Ive been hearing good results about the isla soap stick but i was wondering where to get it from? I saw website and it sells it for 70 but i want make sure thats the right one and im not getting scammed. I have literally spent hundreds of dollars on trying to find cure and this is the last resort for me.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

thats the right one. helped me but didnt cure me. maybe you will have better luck.

• Posted

Yes i ordered it from their website abs received it within 7 days via DHL express is their postal service. it definitely worked for me and has changed my life. Wish I knew about it 5 years ago and put my suffering to an end sooner

• Posted

can you tell me how you use it and if you do it periodically as a way to keep the bv at bay?

thanks

• Posted

Yes it's easy, you just insert it and wait around 30 seconds and rinse off. I reused it every second day at the beginning for the same amount of time and then when it started to clear which was within around 10 days I used it once a week for a couple of months then stopped. If I ever get the slightest inclining it's coming back I reuse but that only happened once.

• Posted

Yes it's easy, you just insert it and wait around 30 seconds and rinse off. I reused it every second day at the beginning for the same amount of time and then when it started to clear which was within around 10 days I used it once a week for a couple of months then stopped. If I ever get the slightest inclining it's coming back I reuse but that only happened once.

• Posted

It's like soap so after you use it you rinse it under cold running water and eventually it gets smaller and smaller like soap does. Around 10 weeks mine lasted.

• Posted

Okay thank you so much! I just ordered mine and i hope it works

• Posted

I have also spent so much money on cures that seem to work for everyone but me. I HAVE DONE LEMON JUICE DOUCHES, hydrogen peroxide, braggs apple cider vinegar and most recently the sea salt soak. i will say that the sea salt soak did improve things and i am going to continue trying that until the isla soap stick arrives. I JUST ORDERED THE ISLA SOAP STICK AND I HOPE IT WORKS. any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated.

side note: IVE SUFFERED WITH BV SINCE FOREVER ON AND OFF. it sucks to not feel attractive at all because of an issue you cant understand or control. hope this all changes soon

• Posted

Does this sick work?? I've been suffering with BV since 2014!! I've tried everything. I'm so tired of antibiotics and this dreadful smell. I can't have sex, I can't even exercise. help

• Posted

It's the only thing that worked for me and I tried everything. Had BV for years and had given up. I read on this forum a while ago about it from other people suffering from BV and saying they had results. Thank god for this forum as I'd never heard about it before.

• Posted

Thanks so much. I'm thinking of giving it a try. I feel like I've lost myself. this stuff is horrible. thanks again

• Posted

Hey guess this is an update and i want to say that it workssssss. But i think for some people i t doesnt work on its own though, like me. So i started to take some acidolphillus probiotics (or any strong probiotic thhat has worked for you) and every morning i made a detox drink. It includes water , 2 tablespoons of fresh lemons, 2 tablespoons of acv, and 2 tablespoons of organic honey, along with 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Its not that bad of a taste but if you cant stand the taste of cinnamon then just do one teaspoon. Let me tell you something, when i started the detox drink, i felt in improvement within a day. I feel like this whole combination works. So far so good, i just hope it stays this way. I wish you all the best. Another tip is just tell yourself that you are bv free,. You have beaten bv,You live a healthy life, everyday in the mirror. Just tell yourself that everything is fine. I wish you all the best

• Posted

Also, you dont hhave to immediately chug it down. You can slowly sip on it because some people cant really stand the taste of acv.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.