Isotretinoin

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on roacutane for about a week and a half now 60mg/day, my lips are dry and my back aches, what should I expect more ? How long until my initial breakout?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

These are the main one that i got the first time round. Also a bit of mood swing and crying all the time. But everyone is different. My initial break out started about 1 week into it and then lasted till about 5th month of taking it
    • Posted

I still haven't experienced any mood swings yet but because of my severe back pain my dermatologist said I might have to stop the treatment
  • Posted

I have been on this now for over a month on 20mg 2 daily when i was on microgynon i was in a lot of pain i have had really bad depression  = had to change my pill it i have been on my period for 7 weeks and had lots of nose bleeds and very dry lips cracked even tho i putting lip balm on also having night sweats hot and cold 
    • Posted

My doctor said that this much pain means I'm gonna have to stop the therapy, my lips too are extremely dry it's really bothering and kinda disgusting too. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.