Issues

Posted , 1 user is following.

Im new to the group but back in November was very sick... Negative covid results but thought I was dieing. Since then I have been going to lung drs and heart drs and still no answers as to why my lungs hurt, but you give me inhalers and all these meds. Now I have to have a heart carth just to see if everything is ok. Has anyone else in this group had any of these issues? I was a fairly healthy person until November and my lungs feel like a horse has stomped on them but the dr says they are fine just use your inhaler.... They have took so much blood and I also have found I am a nemic. So if you have any advice please let me know. Oh and the newest sleep apnea can make you feel like this too..

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.