IST Day

Posted , 6 users are following.

sad Well it is my first full day on the blue ones. I have been feeling a bit sick since last nights. And still feel a bit sick since breakfast one. Is this normal and will it go?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Dont worry, read the threads they are very useful and give you a reason and support to carry on

:D

• Posted

Hi there and welcome... smile

It should subside in a bit. Drink lots of water and keep a little eye on it. If ur still not happy in a few days, check with ur GP.

I haven`t experienced nausea myself, not sure if any of the others have. Check out past posts for side effects.

Good Luck

• Posted

Hmm, I haven't had a sickly feeling either. I was just a bit head achey at the beginning, but fine now. If it doesn't settle pop back to your gp, that's what I'd do.

xx

• Posted

Drink plenty of water smile

I never had nausea when i started but i did get flu symptoms and headaches etc.

This site will help you loads.There's loads of helpful people here too and we all support each other :D

• Posted

:D Thanks all for the encouragement. I will look back and find the side effects.
  • Posted

Drink lost of water they told me 2litres from the drug company

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.