It has come again

Posted , 2 users are following.

I 've had terrible pain and had it drained out sometimes in April last year. But the cyst wasn't removed totally...it was still there but without pain n small size. But now it has become big and I feel uncomfortable with it. I feel pain sometimes after having intercourse with my boyfriend. And the worst part is..i m living in Qatar where rules r very strict. I m even afraid to see a doctor. What if the doctor finds out I 've had physical contact with my bf... m afraid he may report to police or sth.

M sick of this cyst n thoughts. Plz suggest me sth... should I see a doctor or leave it like that?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello girl. I think you should see the doctor as the bartholin gland cyst is not nessecarily caused by sex. Go to the doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.