It helps having someone

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

Just had to say that, after picking up on a few threads here tonight, I wanted to say something. We all need someone to help us through this illness. Now whether we do or do not have someone close in our lives there is no reason to ever feel left out or lonely especially, when we have this site to come to, to post, ask or just chat.

Please remember that.

Take care and Goodnight Vienna!

regards,

David

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

You are so kind David and hope that people read this and do come here if they need someone to chat with. Thanks for your help and everyone elses help, it does help to have people like you to chat with during this time of getting use to citalopram and coming off of it too! Sleep well you and Ann my friends, Cindy
  • Posted

Well said David! Some folk may not have anyone which must make it real tough i'm lucky my partner and both parents have been real good even if they dont really get it! makes a difference Glad your tooth issue is better Dave !!
  • Posted

Hi,David,

Well said David. I have a partner who has been there for me but he just can't understand it fully.it's great to come on here and speak to you all,

Shazzer.X

• Posted

I agree totally, my husband doesn't understand at all and my mom, who also had anxiety issues passed away, so no one to listen to me other than right here on this forum. Thanks to all of you that have been here to help and listen to this very day. Cindy
  • Posted

Lovely post David.  It's good to share - you realise you aren't alone.

K x

• Posted

Hope you're feeling better David, haven't seen you writing on here for a few days, just hope you're okay. I'm coming along with the weaning, got 3 weeks to go but I am feeling more energy now, which is a wonderful thing I haven't felt since the end of January so hopefully I'm almost me again!!! Take care David, hi Ann. Your friend, Cindy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.