it is working!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, just to say I wrote on here the other day as I wasnt sure if tablets were working as had no accidents even tho Id been a bit bad.....whoever said it to me was right...it did catch up and I did suffer!!!!On the plus side...I have been watching the fat now and am doing well and lost 3lbs so far in 3 weeks so that a pound a week which Im really pleased about....all my clothes feel looser and I am starting to feel better in myself...so if you feel disheartened like I did last week...keep going...oh and yeah dont cheat as it does catch up eventually!!!great to have support and share it with people.thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I told you it would catch up with you lol!!!! i found that out !! but sounds like you are doing ok now, well done keep it up

Tilly doll xx

• Posted

hi tillydoll,

yes I seem to be on track now...have learnt my lesson the hard way...lol!!!how much have you lost and how long you been on tablets??

• Posted

Congratulations on losing 3 pounds a good start Keep up the good work. :wink:
  • Posted

I have been on them for just over 2 months now and i have lost a stone. I do find the tips and advice the other girls give on here very helpful, keep us posted how you are doing and well done on your 3lb loss.

Tilly doll x

• Posted

Orlistat by Xenical is great because within a week I lost 3 pounds, with regular exercise and also watched what I ate.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.