It just wont go away !

Posted , 5 users are following.

so for a couple of weeks i felt normal i found out i was pregnant ... me and my husband have been trying for a year and iv had 8 miscarrages ... iv had tests and everything was fine so we kept trying and everything was going good untill i got to 12 weeks i spent christmas day and boxng day and the day after that going back and forth to the hospital ... they scanned me and there was no heart beat .. :'( our baby was dead and it was like that for 5 weeks we didnt know now i feel im going down hill again im scared i dont want to be like this anymore i dont want to talk to my family about it because im done with crying iv cryed so much this christmas i had to tell my family im pregnant but its dead our baby we had waited so long for 9 miscarrages .... how do i come back from this how do i pick my self up i have two children that need me i have a husband and an amazing family yet i feel like im missing something i loved our unborn baby and now its gone !!!!!!!!!

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Sarah.

I'm so sorry to hear about sll this. No one deserves to go through this heart break. I would suggest going and meeting a therapist. Go to you PCP again and talk to the doctor and see about seeing what's wrong and talk about medications.. I'm sorry I'm not much help.. God bless you and your husband. 

• Posted

thank you i have been booked in to see a lift therapist but i missed the appoinment due to this miscarrage i have another scan wednesday to see if the baby has broken away i know it has but they wont comfirm this miscarrage till they have seen it has gone so its been one hell of a roller coaster i started to feel good and then crashed straight back down sad x
  • Posted

I am so sorry for you and your husband what a shock for you both.

It will take time and lots of support for you both so just take that time and any support you can access.

Lots of love to you both at this difficult time.

• Posted

thank you we have had lots of support from our families im hoping to start feeling normal again back to work tomorrow hopfuly it takes my mind off things x
    • Posted

I am glad to hear that.

You are brave to return to work tomorrow.

The best of luck. 

• Posted

im a little worried but i had 7 days off just want to try get back in to a routine x
    • Posted

I hope it goes well for you and you manage OK.

I check on here every day so if you want to message me again I will be here. 

• Posted

I went in to work managed a couple of hours then had to go home as the pain and I can't take tablets due to my anxiety! Lol x
  • Posted

Have a spoonful of fresh juice of vitamin C mixed with honey every morning. 

Takea small amount of asafetida and dissolve it in water. 

Buy your husband boxer shorts to keep the testicles cool

Maybe you would have prefered a womans response?

You and your husband take a zinc supplement

Good luck

Good luck

• Posted

Typo problem computer's busy I meant good luck once
    • Posted

I'm no expert but you say you had 8 miscarriages so no problem with conception. Are you over 45?
    • Posted

No I'm 23 iv been tested by a gyno and he has said there is no reason why I should be loosing the babies rolleyes so I'm left with no answers. 
  • Posted

hun i know how you feel i misscarried on the 8th febuary 2014 i felt it was my fault i felt a failure i also needed to find out why it died it was healthy i saw its heart beat monday and friday i knew what was coming i havent talked toanybody either and its something thats not letting go i have two children too i started having really bad anxiety and depression after i misscarried and it then moved onto health anxiety because i belived that i had something wrong you have to realise you have a amazing family what happened could not be stopped you will always love your baby but you need to be there for the ones you love that are there with you they need you if you need to talk about anything im here to listen hun x
    • Posted

Thank you it's not an easy thing to go through it doesn't get easier either with the more it happens this one effected me the most I think cause I saw on the scan that the baby's heart had stopped where as all the other times I havnt seen a scan only after its gone sad my boys and my husband are my rock they are what's keeping me sane at the moment but I feel that if I talk about it I'm just going on but because I'm confused and upset I have to speak about it. Xx
    • Posted

your not going on though because that was your baby and when your pregnant you connect automatically your grieving i was the same my mum even said i was talking about it too much ect my partner did not want to talk about it so nothing was sinking in i felt lost and i just could not wrap myhead around it for the life of me i started googling reasons you have to rember you are blessed with a family and they is nothing you could of done im having to accept that and it then gives you a little reliefe i like to have something in my house to remind me of it so its not like its just gone like i have a vase thing thats in the shape of a 8 and a candle by it for the date i misscarried i really hope you feel better soon and you are not alone xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.