It normal or not

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi everybody, greetings from indonesia. so yeah i have a new friend whom i call panic disorder since dec 2015 smile.

i know that something wrong with me in december 2015. i felt like im going to die, my heart beat felt very fast, i felt pain on my chest, and my sweat running like i have did jog. So, i went to cardiologist and the dr say that my heart is fine but i still fell strange because it feels like my heart beat very fast. And the the dr told me to see a pscycholog. i followed the reccomendation, i saw the psycholog and had a consultation. but after that i still feel that my body feels different. my heart still beat so fast, my body become more sweaty even when im doing nothing, and my hands and my foot feel so cold. its been 7 months now. i cant do my activity normally because of this. what shoul i do? is it possible that ive physical illness?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You need to go see your regular doctor. Are you on any medications? Have you had just a regular physical with blood work just checking all your levels? You've already seen Cardiologist so you really need to see your primary doctor.

• Posted

Hello Aron. I have been having same since February. High heart beat, palpitations at night, sweat a lot, headache, dizziness at times an  blurry vision. I do get panic attacks also and not leading a normal life. Are you under some stress? try some relaxation techniques and do sport. Maybe its anxiety or maybe its something else. Did blood test and check for haemoglobin. Sometimes when you are anemie, your heart will beat faster. Mine is ok.

Investigate further by doing test. My GP gave me test for vit, magnesium also.

best of luck

• Posted

aron, are you coming off any medications. This happens when I'm weaning off a heavy duty prescribed drug. Terrible anxiety, rapid heart beat, gasping for breath, tightness is chest, and it scared me so badly, i went to the clinic.

• Posted

aron, are you coming off any medications. This happens when I'm weaning off a heavy duty prescribed drug. Terrible anxiety, rapid heart beat, gasping for breath, tightness in chest, and it scared me so badly, i went to the clinic. In addition to changing meds, which helped a great deal. I have also discovered that a magnesiun spray on my skin, and making sure I am getting enough zink is a reallly good help for ansxiety and its effects. For zink, check the net for top sink foods.

• Posted

aron, are you coming off any medications. This happens when I'm weaning off a heavy duty prescribed drug. Terrible anxiety, rapid heart beat, gasping for breath, tightness in chest, and it scared me so badly, i went to the clinic. In addition to changing meds, which helped a great deal. I have also discovered that a magnesiun spray on my skin, and making sure I am getting enough zink is a really good help for ansxiety and its effects especially/ For zinc, check the net for top zinc foods.

• Posted

aron, don't give up. I helped myself by examining any meds or combination of them all over the net, talking to my pharmacist and forums like this. In addition to medical advise, I have had to really become my own health advocate. after a few doctor's mis diagnoses, or giving the wrong meds, etc. I realize that no doctor can know it all. sometimes they actually learn or at least get open minded by things we find. Try everything, pray or meditate or whatever works for you for clarity and inspiration. This has helped me many times. I've actually gotten great ideas and advice from total strangers I was chatting with. I learned that to some degree I had to learn to trust my intuition. The more I did that, the more it worked for me, like trusting the feeling the day I was so panicked I went to the clinic and saw a doctor other than my primary....he hit the answer to what started my anxiety in 5 minutes. My primary had given me the advice that caused the awful weeks of terrified living. Don't be afraid to go outside the box and not believe what someone else tells you just because they are a professional. You know a lot more about you and your conditions than you know. Give yourself permission to listen to yourself. I was told 41 years ago that I had cancer and that I had a certain amount of time to live. I refused to believe it, alternative options opened and I took them, and I am here these many years after their death date. Do your best whatever way works for you to get in touch with "the rest of yourself." You may be amazed at what you find.Remember that you and your mind/body are not one thing, not you same thing. You have a body and mind, but that is not who you are. My shirt is mine, but I am not my shirt. My body is mine, but I am not my body. I hope this all gives you tools, ideas and inspirations that you find helpful and powerful. Regards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.